CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou .................


Oh My Goodness.............. just found out today that the Crayon Wreath I made has been chosen as a featured project in the Cricut newsletter - The Chirp !!!!!!

I am amazed by all the kind comments I have received. My blog counter has gone through the roof which is brilliant & I hope that many of you like what I am doing & return for more visits.

Just wanted to say Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, & hope you come back soon.

(More details & photo's of the wreath are in previous posts)

Deborah xx

7 comments:

Gayle said...

I love this and might attempt for
a Christmas gift for grandson's
4th grade teacher. Thank you for
sharing

The Nerdy Nurse said...

love it.
Can't tell based on the instructions, is it glued to the hoops or did you just use the hoops for shape and glue them to themselves?
great idea, very unique and I know teach will love it!

crafty cricut said...

Thanks guys :o)

The crayons are glued to the hoops, don't skimp with the glue either, stick them quite firmly x

terriennz said...

This is too cute!! I found you on the Cricut Chirp and am a follower (please do the same for me) Thanks for sharing! :)

Terrie B.
crafteecards.blogspot.com

Rosiemac said...

Hi there- I came via the Cricut Chirp - congrats on being chosen- I love the wreath. I only wish I'd discovered Cricut before I stopped teaching.
I also love your butterfly CAS cards - that's another set of stamps I 'have' to get....
Keep up the good work
best wishes
Rosie.

Monica said...

Wow great Teacher Gift. I just might have to try it! Found you from Circut Chirp! Following you now. Stop by and visit me =)

Monica

http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com

Annick said...

I used your idea for my end of year gift for my daughters teachers and it was a hit. I have people who want to pay me to make them one. Thanks for the great idea.