CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 January 2011

OMG !!!! I have a Gypsy..............






Sorry it's been a while since I last posted anything, but as with most people time passes us by in a flash without us even realising. A lot has happened since I was last here, we had a brilliant Florida holiday in Nov/Dec, then it was christmas & my DH suprised me with a Gypsy !!!!!!
This machine has passed all my expectations, I have watched countless hrs of tutorials, flicked from blog to blog to try to learn what it is capable of & today I had a go and made a little collection of cards.
I wasn't sure where to start with it, but cards seemed a good place to start. These are relatively basic in comparison to things I have seen but they have given me the opportunity to practice, resizing, welding etc etc
Hope you like & i'm sure I will be back shortley to show off some more creations x

No comments: