CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 30 June 2008

Half way there !!!!











Hope you have all had a great weekend, well I'm half way there with all my teacher creations.


The gifts are coming along nicely so I thought I would make a start on the cards, both of these were made using the WIMG cart for the background and the flowers were made using a K & Co flower kit, then decorated with stickles, a button or brad. I love how dimensional they are, and think they turned out really well.


Another thing that I realised today is that we are also half way through the year. It's 1st July tomorrow and guess what before we know it, it's going to be christmas. So I am going to set us (the family !!!, wow we sound like the mafia or something, lol!!!) some challenges that we must try to acheive before the end of the year, am I opening a can of worms or what!! I will keep you posted on what we decide.

No comments: